Question
Posted by: WORRIED | 2007/03/09

Discharge

I AM EXPERIENCING A PROBLEM AFTER MY PERIOD I GET A VERY BAD ODOUR FROM MY VAGINA AND I DISCHARGE WITH A CREAM COLOUR. I WAS USING CANEX V AND MEDASPOR BUT IT DOESN'T SEEM TO HELP. PLEASE COULD YOU ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO.

If the smell is there for a day or two after your period and then disappears, it is probably just the last bits of old blood coming down. If it persists for longer, you should see a doctor.

6
Posted by: MD | 2007/03/09

It might be thrush? Does it itch or burn as well?

Reply to MD
Posted by: HELP | 2007/03/09

IT ACTUALLY HAS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR QUITE A WHILE AND I DON'T KNOW WETHER I SHOULD SEE THE DOCTOR OR NOT.

Reply to HELP
Posted by: HELP | 2007/03/09

I AM EXPERIENING A PROBLEM EVERY MONTH AFTER MY PERIOD I GET A VERY BAD ODOUR FROM MY VAGINA AND A DISCHARGE THAT IS CREAM IN COLOUR. I WAS USING CANEX V AND MEDASPOR CREAM BUT IT HASN'T HELPED ME. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP I AM REALLY WORRIED.

Reply to HELP
Posted by: ANon | 2007/03/09

Dnt stress, it happens to alot of woman. It's just a way for your vagina to secrete it's self of the last blood.

It happens to me. on my last days i use panty liners and put some baby powder does wonders. It goes away after 1-2 days,

Hope this helps.

Reply to ANon
Posted by: Worried | 2007/03/09

Please could you reply I would really appreciate it

Reply to Worried
Posted by: WORRIED | 2007/03/09

PLEASE REPLY WHAT I CAN TRY

Reply to WORRIED