Question
Posted by: e | 2006/11/02

discharge

Good morning, I had a white, ichy & burning discharge 2 weeks ago. I bought over the counter medication(left name at home) but read on instructions not to use without doctor discription and stop use if abdominal pain accurs which I did experience after 2 days and stop. It seems to solve the problem but now I have the same problem, maybe more yelllowish discharge. I made an appointment for the 20th Nov for my yearly check up as my gynae is fully booked this week and next week I will have my periods. I read that I need to eat yoghurt which I do. Is it dangerous not seeing a doctor asap? Any reason to be worried. Please assist.

It is fine to wait till the 20th to see your doctor.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2006/11/02

Sounds like a yeast infection, try caneston and culturelle vaginal pessaries

Reply to Maya