Question
Posted by: wonder | 2006/10/30

Discharge

my Girlfriend recently has experienced some white discharge. it looks a bit whithish and sticky but does not smell. is it normal for this to happen in women or is it an STD. we are not using condoms or any contraceptives.
She says she might be reacting to the bathfoam that i have recently bought her as a present. is this possible?
what are the chances of me getting infected, or if we continue without a condom will i reinfect her.

It could be normal or could be thrush. A reaction to bubble bath is also possible. It does not sound like an STD.

1
Posted by: sam | 2006/10/30

doc, im having that same problem.

Reply to sam