Question
Posted by: confused? | 2005/12/03

discharge

hi
im 16 and i would just like to know what kind of discharge is normal? like what colour etc.
sometimes i get like a light cream colour on my panties and i wanna know if it is normal. i have not had sex before.
also after my period, and before i get my next period(in the middle) i ometimes get like brown discharge for about 2 days. is this ok?
also when i get "turned on" this clear liquid comes out. what is this and is it normal?
any help would be appreciated.
thanx

It all sounds normal. The discharge at midcycle is probably related to ovulation.