Question
Posted by: Same here | 2005/11/22

Discharge

I also have a foul smelling discharge like the other question earlier. I can actually smell myself. It's white and does not itch or burn, but it has tiny bubbles in it. Does this happen to woman often? What is this called?

There are many different types of infections. You would need to see a doctor to make a diagnosis.

1
Posted by: Shallie | 2005/11/22

I have a smelly discharge and it is so embarassing.cause i can smell myself and i am always worried that other people smell it too.What must i do? Do i need to see a gynae?Sometimes it's ichy. Please can you give me a list of gynaes in durban i am desperate for this one.

Reply to Shallie