Question
Posted by: Mannie | 2004/12/09

Discharge

1. I have a thick white discharge, have always had it and have consulted and they found nothing, but it bothers me.

2. I spot from time to time. Went to a gynae in May and he said it was something about the membranes... I went to a GP who gave me treatment antibiotic and said if it does not clear he will put me on hormonal treatment.

I am 34 years old with one child.

I presume that you have had a recent pap smear. I'm afraid I can't really help without examining you. If not infections were found, the discharge is likely to be normal. Some women have more normal disccharge than others.