Question
Posted by: Mom | 2004/11/01

Discharge

I am 26 weeks pregnant and have this discharge(white)but when it becomes dry the colour turns a cream/yellow colour.
It does not burn or itch.Can you please tell me if this is normal.

It sounds normal. There is an increased discharge in pregnancy.

2
Posted by: Sweetypie | 2004/11/01

I dont know about the discharge Mom but i am 24weeks pregnant and also get stab like pains in my vagina.My gynae say it is normal.She says the aches in the vagina area might become so bad that it feels as if i knife is being stuck up there.

Hope gynae doc can help you on the discharge.

Reply to Sweetypie
Posted by: Mom | 2004/11/01

Sorry I forgot to add that sometimes I get this real sore pain(feels like a cramp) in my vagina.
What can this be?

Reply to Mom