Question
Posted by: Nicola | 2004/09/21

Discharge

Im having this discharge which is white and it is not smelly im due for my period on Saturday, can you please help as i dont know what causing it. It is not thrush it is so runny as if im having periods, Im also tired and feel as if i could sleep all the time and moreover im having pains like period pains

Difficult to say what it is for sure. if you are worried that you are pregnant I suggest a pregnancy test if you do not get a period

2
Posted by: Nicola | 2004/09/21

Thank you i will do it, do you think i maybe pregnant, or it happens to every women.

Reply to Nicola
Posted by: elize | 2004/09/21

wait for your period and if there is nothing on saturday, do HPT on Sunday or Monday.

Reply to elize