Question
Posted by: modips | 2004/03/10

Discharge

There is a that is coming out of my vigina and its white and sometimes yellowish.Im not sexually active(no boyfriend since 1988 when I was 14 and I had a boyfriend by then and he was 15, we slept once for less than 10 minutes coz his parents were coming and we were afraid to be caught and we stopped. since then I got saved and I never slept with a boy. So what could be the pboblem. I have met a wonderful guy and we are preparing to be together and Im scared about this. Please help me.(if possible please reply to me using the following e-mail: mapula@pansalb.org.za

If it is thick, white and itchy. It could be thrush. If it does not fit this description, you will have to see a doctor to get it chceked out.

1
Posted by: Sam | 2004/03/10

This is completely normal as long as it doesn't burn/sting or smell funny. The discharge will change slightly as your cycle progressess during the month and is a normal part of being a female.

Reply to Sam