Question
Posted by: Worried | 2004/01/27

Discharge

Im 21 and never been sexually active. I get a discharge every day for a few months now. Sometimes its white, cheese like, other times its just like water coming out. And other times its yellow/whitish. Its smells sour. I was on dianne 35 for 2 years and then went on minerva for 2 months and its then when it started. I have been of the pill for a few months. Im also under a lot of stress. Please tell me why this is happening?

A white cheesy discharge sounds like thrush. This is usually very itchy. If it is clear, it may be normal. Sometimes the Pill causes an increase in normal discharge.