Question
Posted by: CD | 2005/11/21

Disappearance of pregnancy symptoms

Hi there - I am almost 10 weeks pregnant and my nipples are not brown. In addition I suffered from terrible nausea all day from about six weeks but over the last few days this has also disappeared. Whilst I am relieved about that I am just worried that this in addition with the fact that my nipples have not gone darker means that there is something wrong with the baby. Please advise?

Not all women habve these symptoms and morning sickness usually gets better by this stage of preganncy, so don't think there is anything to worry about.

1
Posted by: Amoré | 2005/11/21

To set your mind at rest, do a hpt. But if your breasts are still sensitive, you are probably still pregnant. Not all women's nipples changes colour. Best regards!!! Good Luck!!!

Reply to Amoré