Posted by: Portia | 2009/09/04

Disabled Hubby

I am happily in a relationship with a guy who has been a quadruplegic for 16yrs. we are in the process of getting married and the sex is not that great and i dont mind but my concern is will we be able to have children if not naturally which route do you suggest, invitro? i heard that a male with sci have low sperm rate which make everything impossible? Please help with any advice, do you have a doctor in JHB who you can refer us to?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

If will be the best for you to seek professional guidance from a medical doctor that work specifically with fertility treatments. You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a medical dr / therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.