Question
Posted by: gloria | 2008/01/03

dirty womb

what are the symptoms of a dirty womb,i've been using a condom after the birth of my baby but,now im having a rush problem which shows to be coming inside my womb from time to time.What could be the problem?

You may have a womb infection. You should see your doctor.

7
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/04

I hev 3 kids on my previous merriage bt now I'm married and trying 4 a baby bt its difficult sometimes I experience serious period pain so I want to know is it a cause of my problem not to have a child its been 7 yrs now traying 4 a baby pliz help

Posted by: tyty | 2014/02/09

Hi I had an abortion 2yrs back,and nw I don't see my period for 3month,I went frr pregnancy test ,its was negative,later went for scan,I was told I had some drt in my womb that I need to clean it off.after doing this pls can I still get pregnant again

Reply to tyty
Posted by: ann | 2014/01/27

I have had two surgical and one medical abortion. Now I am married and have tried convinced I was pregnant cos of the symptoms I was having only to see my period and was disappointed. I an scared that my abortions maybe d reason I am not pregnant. Is it possible to be pregnant and still bleed because of the abortions

Reply to ann
Posted by: Gift | 2013/08/23

I have treated an infections severally yet i can't b pregnant. But i once did an abortion 3years ago. Now i feel stomach bite, internal heat, rashes on my private part, discharge and during my menstruation my blood is not pure. What will be the problem?

Reply to Gift
Posted by: Marcia | 2013/08/20

Hy i was taking the prevension needle aftr having an abortion, den i stoped taking the needle because i want to hv a child so i hv a problem of falling pregnant,so i went to see a Gynae nd he told me that i hv a dirty womb i have to go nd clean it,will i be able to fall pregnant after cleaning the womb?

Reply to Marcia
Posted by: Annonimas | 2013/07/11

I dnt gv birth i last use needle on 2010 nd im nt using condom cz i wnt baby bt nothng happen since 2011

Reply to Annonimas
Posted by: phindi | 2009/03/16

Hi i just had a child last year and i have a very terrible pain
in my abdominal and i don' t know whether i have an infection or what..

Reply to phindi