Question
Posted by: J | 2007/03/08

Dipping dogs

Hi, I dipped my 5 month old pug last night. She was fine, running around and playing and being really silly. This morning when we got up, I noticed that her tail was not curly anymore and she was not playing and she was just lying around. She did eat and she drank alot of water this morning.
What could be wrong with her? Could it be the dip?
I read somewhere on this forum about dip poisoning, what are the symptoms?
Please advise asap!
Thank you!

It can be the dip. Which one did you use? Has shee been bringing up her food or eating and keeping it down?

1
Posted by: J | 2007/03/09

She is eating well, and doesn't bring it up again. But I have noticed that she drinks ALOT of water, way more than usual - I have to refill her water bowl every now and then instead of every 2nd/3rd day. I don't know the name of the dip, but it says that you have to wear gloves when using or diluting it.

Reply to J