Question
Posted by: Ntsiki | 2007/12/15

Dino- Retic

I have been experiencing some swelling especially my feet. My mom who is diabetic and has hypertension offered me tablets called, Dino- Retic. I have'nt been to a doctor but she said they helped her for water retension. What are they for and can I take them without a doctor's prescription?

Kind regards

Dear Ntsiki

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You can use Dino-Retic for water retension but I do advise that you consult your GP, in order to confirm that there is no pathological reason for the swelling that you are experiencing.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: mzo | 2008/02/09

i have coughed for three weeks and the doctor tested TB but the results were negative and he gave me antibiotics (theophylline). now this is the sixth week and i finished the pills but i'm still coughing.

Reply to mzo