Question
Posted by: me | 2004/10/28

dinabol steroids

hi please would you tell me the risks of taking this light form of steroids(dinabol)?are the risks the same as any other steroid?thanks

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Hello all,

CB,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

10
Posted by: sur | 2006/02/10

ive jus stopped a single pro hormone cycle and gonna start a dinabol cycle for 45 days ,,, canu gimme a safe n effective cycle for 45 days... with this cycle i wish to stop

Reply to sur
Posted by: John | 2004/11/12

Where / How can i get this steroid dinabol?
Would you please forward me the information as soon as possible.

Thanking you.

J.P.

Reply to John
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/11/02

As B said, Sustanon is very strong. Decca is probably the safest and you can use it with a oral Steroids like Dianabol. Make sure to fininish your cycle using Clomid.

Contact me if you need anything.

Reply to BillaBoy
Posted by: B | 2004/11/01

Sustanon 250 will be too hectic for you if its the first time you taking - try dianabol , and deca 200

Reply to B
Posted by: B | 2004/11/01

and by the way its not your kidneys that take strain its your liver so you should go on essentiale when you take juice

Reply to B
Posted by: J | 2004/11/01

Ok Thanks. Im 22 and have a list of roids i can get what would you recomend to be the safest, one friend recomended sysanon 250, but some recon Deca but there is a long list im quite confused as it will be my first time Thanks

Reply to J
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/11/01

J

Haha...prolong usage might affect your sperm count, that is why you should use it responsibly. I havent noted it being a problem, and that it has been proven that roids cause infertilty. I would say safe would be a short cycle every year, or a longer cycle every 2 years.

Before you consider it, make sure you are gyming hard already, say for about 2years and your of proper age. Some roids stop bone growth, so it should not be used as teenager. Id say you need to be atleast 20.

Reply to BillaBoy
Posted by: J | 2004/11/01

pls outline other negitive points of taking steroids besides strain on kidneys as i would like to have kids one day

Reply to J
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/29

Oh, and its Dianabol, if you need some or a fact sheet, mail me

billaboy at webmail dot co dot za

Reply to BillaBoy
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/29

It depends on the frequency of use. If its the first time, then the risks are minimal. It will put some strain on your kidneys being an oral steroid, but using enouhg water will counter. U might get pimples if u use it for too long. Like any roid it should be cycled.

Reply to BillaBoy