Question
Posted by: CP Mom | 2007/05/08

Dina Rodriques

Hi CS

How does anyone do this ? How do you kill a little baby ? And for what?

How does such a person's mind work.....

Eish.....

We mustn't over psychologise such events --- an alternative diagnosis in many cases is "Evil". It exists, and some people are bad rather than mad. And there is nothing, absoltuely nothing, "beautiful" about anyone capable of such actions

11
Posted by: M | 2007/05/08

I wonder if Dina Rodrigues was ever evaluated by a psychiatric Dr/team/assessment. I also find it difficult to imagine how someone could plan such a deed and pay people to do it. On 702 they were mentioning how beautiful she is...etc. is beauty skin deep??? Obviously in her case, her beauty is no reflection on her morals/value/personality, heart and mind. An evil witch....goes to show what human beings are capable of....now talking about human animals...some animals do kill their young, and some animals kill other young, for various reasons, some so that the males can procreate sooner.

Perhaps she saw the baby as an obstacle in her happiness with the man she loves, perhaps he had made it known that he wished the baby wasn't there.....for whatever reason, only she knows and she hasn't confessed or shown remorse.

I truly feel really sorry for her family, the families of all involved and nothing can bring back the baby.

I believe people do make mistakes in life and bad decisions at at times of extreme stress, perhaps poor judgment but murdering a baby.....how can anyone do that?

Reply to M
Posted by: RMC | 2007/05/08

I think she will pray that she goes to prison as she will be safe there. Trust me - the crowd is baying for her blood. She would not survive half an hour on the street.

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Gracie | 2007/05/08

The Rodrigues witch should swing (unfortuneately in this country the death sentence has been abolished due to the fact that it is inhumane) Now pray tell me how humane it is to have a 6 month old baby murdered! She is a cold, callous witch and I hope and pray she endures the worst kind of suffering in prison and I hope she rots in hell one day! Funny how people blame their childhoods when something goes wrong in their lives!!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: H25 | 2007/05/08

If you have a month, or even a year to spare - I could write a book about it! Seriously, I don't know if its my imagination or what, but there is a definite improvement in the pain in my leg and foot since I have started my treatment. I don't know if its the Paroven, the stocking or both! At the moment I have started medication (Wed last week) - I am taking Paroven 2x a day and I got my "wonderful!" stocking on Fri pm. I curse it every day and night - its soooo difficult to put on and slightly more difficult to take off - its the ankle part that I battle to get off - it goes up to the groin area - I guess I will get used to it - I have no choice - I have to have it for the rest of my life! I had my gynae's receptionist in stiches yesterday when I told her I have to be careful with the waist velcro belt when I go to the loo to make sure it doesn't dip into the loo! It's already happened once or twice! I start my 1st lymph massage physio treatment Tues next week. Apparently each appointment is an hour treatment and I have to go again Fri at 12:00. Tues is going to be a long day, I have a gynae appointment at 09:45 then my mammogram then an hour physio!

Not to mention the cost! The $$$$ are ringing up fast and furious! My surgeon's bill alone is already R2395 and I only saw him 2 + 1 doppler scan! And then there is yesterday's bill I will no doubt get from him for completing my chronic application form for submission for my medication (I, unfortunately, think the chances of my getting it on chronic are very slim, but I had to try!) I hate to think how much my lymphoscintigraphy will be! But that's Discovery's problem.

I am going on Thurs this week to join Walk for Life - my surgeon says its essential I do regular exercise and watch my weight! I am now more determined than ever! It cant be bad for me anyway, if anything it can put me on a healthier track!

Glad to hear things are going well! Enjoy the rest of the week.

Reply to H25
Posted by: CP MOM | 2007/05/08

H25, you won't believe me it's as if all of a sudden "all the shyte" dissappeared!

And you know how ? He went to the dr and was diagnosed with high sugar and blood pressure, he started taking meds and you won't believe he's his old self and joking again and playing with Ne....im glad.

Where his kidz are concerned I just bite on my lip with certain things and decide is this "worth having a fit over" or not....and mostly it's not....

Your ache's and pains?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: H25 | 2007/05/08

Yeah! Well I definitely agree with you on that one, but unfortunately that ain't going to happen! How are you and co. doing?

Reply to H25
Posted by: CP MOM | 2007/05/08

Life? H25 are you sure?

What about shooting her ? Hanging her ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: H25 | 2007/05/08

Hi CP Mom and RMC

I agree its nothing short of mind boggling! And NO I don't have ANY sympathy for her whatsover. She knew exactly what she was doing and definitely deserves LIFE, nothing less. A poor innocent six month old! Sick!

Reply to H25
Posted by: C. | 2007/05/08

Hey! Childhood trauma DOES contribute to wackiness when grown up. Many people will agree with me. But murder? No, no, no! Murdering people has NOTHING to do with anything but being freeking psycho. That's the worst thing anyone can do! It's greed, and emotional crap. People should learn how to deal with lost love. No-one should die for any reason, especially not a child.

Reply to C.
Posted by: CP Mom | 2007/05/08

Agge nee......RMC

It's just hard to believe people can be like that ....Im listening to the discussion on 702 about her and as always they go and say "but in her childhood".....this and that happpened

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: RMC | 2007/05/08

you should go to www dot dispatch dot coza

this guy arranged for him and his ex girlfriend to be highjacked - he was shot in the shoulder as a cover up and the girlfriend was shot in her 7 month preg tummy, the little baby lived for a couple of minutes after she was born by c section.

Reply to RMC