Question
Posted by: maud | 2005/07/08

diminished breasts

I had an arbortion last year november. I've realised that my breast have become soft and small. I am 18yrs and concerned if they'll ever grow again. Pls help, Is the any kind of medication / food type that can stimulate my breasts to grow bigger?

Chest exercises will increase the muscles under your breasts and make them appear bigger.

8
Posted by: karin | 2005/07/08

you probebly lost some puppy fat and also the preg can change them, if you put on a bit of weight it might work. im sure you had a good reason to abort, we are not here to judge you, please accept our apologies, we are not like this, today has brought out the worms, it is school holidays and friday, not a good combo. be well and love your body the way it is... xx

Reply to karin
Posted by: Tina | 2005/07/08

My breasts only got bigger when I fell pregnant and are still a 'decent' size because I'm still breastfeeding.

Reply to Tina
Posted by: Ntobi | 2005/07/08

Are you on any contraceptions, surely the pill always makes them bigger

Reply to Ntobi
Posted by: samantha | 2005/07/08

Depending on how far your were before you terminated, your breasts would have started changing in preparation for breastfeeding. Breast is only made of fatty tissue, and this gets replaced by the tissue required for lactation. When lactation finishes, or doesn't happen, this tissue shrinks and is not necessarily replaced by fat restoring your breasts to their former firmness and fulness.
Unless you put on fat, you will probably have these softer smaller breasts for a while.

Reply to samantha
Posted by: Kelly | 2005/07/08

Just who do you guys think you are to go and judge her??????? Do you know her??? Do you know what her circustances were at the time???????? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

So, why don't the three of you get off the site?

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Pro Baby | 2005/07/08

YOU ARE A BABY KILLER! THERE ARE PEOPLE STRUGGLING TO HAVE KIDS AND YOU GO AND ABORT YOURS! GET OFF THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Pro Baby
Posted by: REDHEAD | 2005/07/08

Well first of all you're breasts will be like that because you're body prepared itself for a baby and now there's nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to REDHEAD
Posted by: Regular | 2005/07/08

It's your punishment for aborting your baby! Serves you right!

Reply to Regular