Question
Posted by: ACID | 2006/11/14

Diluted Vinegar

My fiancee wants to know if theres any benefits in drinking a cup of diluted vinegar each morning.I wanted to tell him that the acid isnt so good for his teeth and that a warm cup of water with a little lemon juice could be better because it may help his body detoxify and it contains anti-oxidants.Is my advice true? Ive read so many things, I get confused.What would be the pros and cons of drinking a cup of diluted vinegar each morning? And of drinking warm water with lemon juice each morning?

Dear Acid
There are no health or slimming benefits associated with drinking a cup of vinegar in the morning and this could even cause nausea. Drinking lemon juice in water may provide you with a modest amount of vit C, but it will still not cause weight loss and both these acids will attach the enamel of the teeth. If you do decide to drink lemon juice in water every morning then remember to rinse out your mouth with water or to brush your teeth afterwards to prevent tooth erosion.