Question
Posted by: zoey | 2007/06/04

dilema!!!!!!!

i was referred to a fertility expect after a laparoscopy at the beginning of the year. The refering doctor felt that i would never conceive unassisted (1 tube blocked, other damaged). six weeks after the laparoscopy,(before I even got a chance to see the fert expert), i had heavy bleeding and when i went to hospital I was told that I was having a miscarriage. now how possible is that seeing as my dr told me I could not conceive unassisted? should I still go and see the fertility expert or should I wait six months to see what happens

Dear Zoey

Heavy bleeding is not necessarily a sign of miscarriage. A blood pregnanct test is needed to prove a prgnany test. Even an ultrasound will not be accurate enough at an early stage.

3
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/05

How sure are you that you were having a miscarriage? Who diagnosed it and how did they know? I would rather see the FS and not wait any longer.

Reply to Dee

If I were you I'd still go see the expert and run all the tests. There might be something underlying that caused the miscarriage or you might have used up your small percentage in conceiving naturally.

Posted by: Nick 66 | 2007/06/04

Hi Zoey

Im very sorry for what happened,Dont go to see the FT just stay and relax for six months and avoid Sress.It's possible that u can conceive again because some doctors they just talk something that they not even sure they just there to make money.

Just belive in God everything will be fine.

Have a wonderful day!!

Reply to Nick 66