Question

Dilema

Last year in June I had to terminate a pregnacy due to complications with the baby , the doctors saw that there was liquid behind the head and that the brain was growing outside the skull.

I fell pregnant again this year and at 21 weeks scan the doctors saw aexactly the same thing. They can't tell me the cause of this.

He did the amnio to detect the reason for this and he was pretty sure that it had to do with chromosone(spelling) the results came back clear and he cannot tell me what causes this

Are there other tests are we maybe need to do. that is myself and my husband. Pls advise

I had decided againtst the termination this time .

You could check chromosomes on you and your husband. It might also be worth consulting a geneticist.