Question
Posted by: Simon | 2005/06/28

Dildo or vibrator?

Hi, I'm keen to buy my wife a toy but not sure whether to get a dildo or vibrator. How do I decide?

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Simon -

Thanks for posting your question.

I cannot tell you what to buy for your wife. It would be great if you could discuss this with your her, so that she can indicate her preference. Many men think women will automatically appreciate a substantially-sized dildo. Wrong - a dildo is often more in keeping with a man's fantasy of what a woman might prefer. A vibrator may give your wife more clitoral stimulation and vibrators often look less intimidating than a dildo.

Encourage your wife to visit a few websites that have a good range of toys - I suggest you visit www.lolamontez.co.za, www.yellowrose.co.za and www.dreve.co.za. She'll be able to view various toys on these sites.