Question
Posted by: lolo | 2008/01/07

diflucan not working

i really dont know what to do now, i drank 3 of these pills already in less than a month, but the discormofot and the itch is still here,if its not yeast infection what couldit be, i was really hoping these pills wil cure me as they are really praised on curing vaginal infectios, im celibate by the way, so no b/f is re infecting me. plz tell what to do now its been 4 years of this hell

You should see a gynaecologist to make a diagnosis. There are other causes of vaginal itching apart from thrush.

3
Posted by: Linus | 2008/01/07

Hi lolo

Also try not eating any wheat and sugar. This really helped for me. I also used the Target Candida, works very well.

Reply to Linus
Posted by: Curio | 2008/01/07

What worked for me was TARGET CANDIDA, available in some pharmacies and health shops

Reply to Curio
Posted by: Denise | 2008/01/07

Are you on a contraceptive pill for some reason, because i was on triphasil for a while and also had this terrible discomfort of infections. What does work is the following: tampon dipped in Bulgarian Yoghurt (from your local supermarket) leave the tampon in the yoghurt for about 10 minutes, then insert the tampon. Leave for about 5 hours and repeat for 3-5 days. Exchange the tampon every 5 hours. Be sure to dip it every time in the yoghurt. Be sure that it MUST be Bulgarian , because it is the only yoghurt that contains the micro organisms that you need to cure the infection. I really hope this helps you!

Reply to Denise