Posted by: T-bee | 2009/02/14

Difficulty with falling pregnant

I' m 27 in fairly good health but having trouble falling pregnant. The sperm comes out from my vagina (literally flows out). I am not on any contraceptive. Doctor exam weeks ago revealed some growths in my uterus and some abnormal cells hence I am going for a biopsy in a few days. What is this condition?
Last month I suspect fertilisation did occur coz when I had my periods i had the most painful cramps and had cloths coming out - wanted to kill myself. What is this condition called - where implantation fails?
i' d really love to have twins this year???

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

The commonest growths on the uterus are fibroids. Abnormal cells on the cervix are called CIN and presumably this is what you are having biopsied.
I don't think that implantation occurred and failed. Growths on the uterus can cause heavy bleeding.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.