Question
Posted by: wendy | 2004/12/10

different size calves

my right calf muscle is 2 cm smaller than my left and i dont no why.would u have an idea?how can i make it bigger?thankx

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Wendy,

Calves are a pet problem for most people and the reason is this: it is very difficult to grow your calves. They are genetically "designed"" to be a specific size and it is difficult to improve them. The best advice I can give you is to do all the known calf exercises faithfully in the gym and to be very patient.

These exercises include: seated and standing calf raises, donkey calf raises as well as one legged dumbbell calf raises.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist