Question
Posted by: kato | 2007/03/06

different sexual preferences??

I have been married for 10 years and am still very much in love with my husband. Our relationship is wonderful except for one thing; he is into bdsm / bondage / fetish / high heels and I'm not. I can't say that it turns me on in the least and I'm longing for a more 'romantic' sexual relationship. He feels that there is romance in the things he enjoys, and this has put such strain on our physical relationship that by now I don't feel like sex at all and we argue often.

We need to see a sex therapist / sexologist in the Durban area, because I think we need to talk this through in a few sessions as we really don't know how to compromise in this situation.

Can you recommend anyone?

Call SA Sexual Health Association on 0860 100 262 for a referral near you.

Dr E Mc

1
Posted by: Tango | 2007/03/08

Try and reach a compromise with him - share the role playing - sometimes romantic like you want, sometimes BDSM like he wants.

Reply to Tango