Question
Posted by: curious | 2007/06/04

different music tasate and movies

guys hi

i have me a predicament gentleman and ladies, i have a girlfriend who only loves gospel music and nigerian movies, at first i bought in to the whole concept for a while i started watching nigerian movies, even though i think the sound was very poor....

it was not that bad i discovered that actually some of the music that she loves is actually great and some nigerian movies are good...

here is the true me..i have my own selection of Gospel and then i am hip hop all the way and of cause RnB here and there ..i am quite fun i reckon i will try anything fun which is the opposite of my girlfriend, she is distant and refuse to try anything new like she does not like action movies, romatic movies, thrillers and comedies ..so when we together the only fun thing we do ..is it..this week we spent it all together..and for the whole weekend i had to listern to only gospel from thursday to tuesday...

i know she loves me and i love her but i would lie if i said i look forward to spent a lot of time with her..i was just wondering is there any one who ver faced the same dilemma how did you deal with it.....

thanks
curious

,,,,,

3
Posted by: sideways | 2007/06/04

Dude, you need to talk to her. Just sit her down, look her in the eys and calmly explain your concerns. Be honest and express your needs. Always remian calm and make it clear to her that you love just as she is but you expect the same from her and you come with Hip hop and other things and it would be great if you two could reach a compromise and share each others different interests. It's only fair and I am sure she will understand. Good luck

Reply to sideways
Posted by: curious | 2007/06/04

what do you do...submit all the time....i dont know how long i will take this ...

Reply to curious
Posted by: Denise | 2007/06/04

Looks like your describing me now. SO unfair hun!

Reply to Denise