Question
Posted by: Lulu | 2007/07/18

Different blood types

I have been trying to find the post I read yesterday about blood types.

When I had a miscarriage I was told that it could be because both myself and my Fiance are O+. Is this true? If that's the case we will not be able to have kids at all as all pregnancies will then end in miscarriage. It does not sound right to me, and so far no one has been able to give me an answer. I would love to know and would appreciate your help.
Thank you!

O+ is the commonest blood group. If what you were told was true, very few people would have successful pregnancies.