Question
Posted by: memyselfi | 2004/12/03

Diets for spesific blood type

Whre can I get a free list or diet for bloodgroup A+ i've heard so much about this type of diets and the benefits

Dear MeMyselfi
I do not agree with, or believe in the 'Blood diets'. I am not convinced that the blood group diets are based on sound scientific theory. That every person on earth with blood group O needs to cut out carbs, is not logical and also that by doing this you will lose weight. To lose that weight, you need to reduce your energy intake (click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'The right approach' and try using the Slimming Diet as an example of healthy, balanced, but energy-reduced foods) and increase your energy output by doing some form of exercise (brisk walking, gym, skipping, cycling, swimming ).