Posted by: nicky | 2008/08/29

dieting - safe??

I have picked up 5kg' s after stopping smoking - it' s been 2 months now. I was also on the 3mnth injection - also contributed to my weight gain.

Stoped the injection and back on the pill. However, I feel like a balloon. I weigh 54kg' s now. I am a small person and just that extra kg makes me look large. I have recently started exercising (on the health walker) and taken up a crash-course diet - consisting of carrots, tomatoes, cellery - metabislism burning foods. It is a week diet. Just want to know how safe it is. Heard these soup diets make you loose the wieght, but are dangerous and you gain the weight back and more if you do not continue.

Dear Nicky

Thank you for visiting

I confirm that it is safe to use this diet but you must keep in mind that you need to exercise at least 55 minutes per day (cardio-vascular exercise), five times per week, in order to maintain your weight after stopping with your diet.

Kind regards