Question
Posted by: BG | 2008/07/28

dieting pills and a contraceptive

I am currently on the Usn Phedra Cut Dieting pills, and i would like to go onto the pill or injection. Would the dieting pills have an effect on the Contraceptive....

ADVICE PLEASE...

Dear BG
If the Phedra Cut product you are using contains epinephrine or synephrine then it may interfere with the workings of contraceptives. You need to discuss this with the dr who is going to prescribe the contraceptive pill or injection. Otherwise rathr just use a balanced slimming diet and plenty of aerobic exercise to lose weight.

1
Posted by: genie | 2008/12/10

hi Dr please advise Ive been using the pill with duromine and started bleeding before i even got to the red tab of pills I was still in the yellowish tab so I stopped takind the pill what can be the course of this

Reply to genie