Question
Posted by: MARCHA | 2007/08/14

DIETING: BEFORE AND DURING PREGNANCY

WHERE CAN I GET A DIET FOR THE 3 DIFFERENT TRIMESTERS OF PREGNANCY? AS I KNOW THAT WHAT YOU EAT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE BABY'S GROWTH. AND I ALSO WANT TO LOOSE THE 4 KG'S I PUT UP THIS WINTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE WE ARE ALREADY TRYING FOR A BABY... I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO EXERCISE AS I WORK FULL DAY, BUT STARTED TO WALK A FEW KILO'S IN THE EVENINGS. ANY TIPS?

Dear Marcha
There is no specific diet for pregnancy, but click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Eating throughout life' and read all the articles on diet in pregnancy. To lose the 4 kg you gained during winter, you can reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). It should not take long.
Good luck with falling pregnant

1
Posted by: mella | 2007/08/21

Godd day
I am trying for a baby but also want to loose 10 kg before I get pregnant. Is ReliSlim and Kal6 good to take to loose weight?

Reply to mella