Question
Posted by: Liz | 2004/11/10

Dietician in Cape Town

I need to go and see a very good sport dietician in Cape Town, I have 2 boys that do very compititive sport and one does national motocross. I would like to go and see a dietician in Cape Town that can help me with the correct eating plan to help my children get the most out of their diet to help them achieve what they are striving for in their sport.

Dear Liz
I can't refer you directly, but check the List of Dietitians on this Website or phone 082-593-0276 or send an e-mail to sscharf@nhcltd.com or look in your local telephone directory or Yellow Pages, to find a dietitian in your area. When making your enquiries, ask specifically for a dietitian who specialises in Sports Nutrition.
Hope the lads to well in their competitions.