Posted by: CP MOM | 2009/06/02


Hi Diet Doc

The GP has referred me to a Dietician - in your opinion is this worth doing?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageDietDoc

Dear CP Mom
Yes, I think most people would benefit from consulting a dietitian because diet and the consistency of foods can play a vital part in most conditions, including CP. The dietitian will guide you through the initial phases until you are proficient with the changes required. Visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area.
Best regards

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/03

I didn' t think I got my monies worth to be very honest.

Google can answer all your questions for free.

Reply to Anonymous

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.