Posted by: Courses | 2008/09/30


Please could you help me. I am very eager to study a Diploma/Degree on Nutrition/Dietician. I work full-time, can this course be studied through correspondence, which institutions offer this course, is it internationally recognised and how long is it?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageDietDoc

Dear Courses
The dietetic courses are very hands-on and practically orientated, so there is no degree offered in SA that does not involve full-time attendance of a university or Technikon. You can either visit the Website of the Association for Dietetics in SA (ADSA) at: or phone our Head Office at: Tel: (011) 789-6621 or 789-1383 for more information regarding the various degrees that you can study.
Best regards

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.