Question
Posted by: Capricorn | 2004/11/11

Dietdoc - weight reduction diet

I read one of your articles and I noticed that you recommended your diet, where would I find a copy of this diet. I am 38yrs and have a 7mth old baby and seem to be struggling to shed the extra kilo I have - in the region of 5kg. I exercise 3 power training and 3 cardio training and am lossing in the region of 100g a week. I would however like to increase this to 1-2 kg a month.

Dear Capricorn
Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of the diet. Combine the diet with your exercise programme. Just remember that you will not lose weight as fast when you have only got a relatively small amount to lose.