Question
Posted by: Qgym | 2004/03/10

Diet with training

I find it very frustrating trying to find the correct diet and training combination. I am following a strict 6 day program to loose bodyfat and build muscle. It is a combination of daily cardio and heavy weight training. Diet currently consists out of: Oats/cereal/skim milk - breakfast. Protein/creatine shake at 10:00 Wholewheat with tuna and salad sandwich 12:00 Shake again at 15:00 Train from 17:00 - 18:30 Shake immediately after training Dinner at 19:00 Chicken with vegatables and carbs like potatoe or wholewheat pasta.

I am not sure if this diet will lead to fat loss...I have always had a tendancy to body fat, but do not want to starve myself while training.

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Qgym,

The best thing you can do is to consult a dietician for their imput. You may be having carbs too late in the evening but I don't want to speak out until you've personally seen a dietician.

Contact me if you don't come right,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist