Question
Posted by: Student | 2007/03/22

Diet to help while studying

I have recently enrolled to study part time - I also work. Pls do not misunderstand my question as I know that diet alone will not help, but I was wondering if any specific change to my diet could assist in clarity of mind; energy etc?

Dear Student
If you have problems concentrating then I would suggest that you take a complete vitamin and mineral supplement for the times when you have to study hard and are very stressed (Supradyn Forte or Centrum). You also need to get sufficient rest, eat a balanced diet, and do regular, daily exercise like going for a brisk walk for 30 min a day. The exercise will supply your brain with lots of oxygen that it requires to function properly and also help you to relax.
Good luck with the studies