Question
Posted by: Binge | 2004/01/24

Diet Tablets?

What diet tablets work? I binge out on Chocolates and sweet things but eat heathily otherwise. I do sport, I also drink a lot of water, but can't control my craving for snacking of such treats. What diet tablet works, and how does bioslim fat blocker work?

Dear Binge
I am not in favour of diet tablets because:a) they often do not deliver the goods, b) they can cause a string of horrid side-effects c) they cost a lot of money d) people lose weight by reducing their energy intake (low-fat, high-fibre diet) and increasing their energy expenditure by doing exercise. If you crave chocolates and sweets you may be starving your body of carbohydrates. Click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of a diet that contains sufficient carbohydrates to prevent such cravings, but will still result in weight loss if you should require to lose weight.

1
Posted by: Shelley | 2004/01/27

Doc,
Can it be that the hormone inplant or any of the other hormonel
meds, help to put on weight

Reply to Shelley