Question
Posted by: Lee | 2007/03/17

Diet programs when monitoring fitness

I'd like to know how you go about determining a diet for a person when wanting to monitor their fitness level.What are the most important intakes a human being has to take to be able to maintain a healthy living and the diet/s that will best suit such an process

Dear Lee
I am not quite sure what you intend doing. If you are interested in diets for sportsmen and women, then click on 'Fitness' at the top of this page and then on 'Nutrition' and read all the articles on 'Diets for sportsmen and women', esp the ones on carbohydrates, proteins and carbo-loading.