Question
Posted by: Clive | 2008/07/21

diet plan

How do I get a diet plan for my wife who is suffering from hepititus a? Any help will be gladly received
Thanking you
Clive

Dear Clive
I am sorry to hear that your wife is suffering from hepatitis A. Because of the severity of her infection it would be advisable to consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). The dietitian will work out a low-fat diet for your wife that also contains plenty of protective nutrients to boost her immunity. In the meanwhile click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then do a Search with 'Low-fat diet' or low fat diet'.
Holding thumbs that she will soon feel much better.