Question
Posted by: kasandra | 2007/08/23

diet plan

Hello i had bronchitis and trying to get my body healthy again at the moment i eat 2 rusks breakfast with cup of tea/coffee 4 a snack apple with 2 rye crackers cup of tea, lunch tomato cottage cheese smoked chicken crackers, snack apple bit of muesli, dinner chicken/fish steaklet and 150g veggies, enough water and viral gaurd tablet, going to rest and start exercise on monday

Dear Kasandra
Your diet is ok, but lacks plenty of fresh fruit (2 apples a day is not enough) and you also don't eat sufficient calcium-rich foods (e.g. low-fat milk, yoghurt, etc - 1 portion of cottage cheese is not enough to provide the 1000 mg of calcium you need a day - this will also improve immunity). So just be careful when you start exercising - I think Monday is too soon. Listen to your body, if you are still tired, then don't exercise until your feel 100% better.
Take care

1
Posted by: Skinnygirl | 2007/08/23

You are eating a not so balanced diet... too much carbs from the junkie-rusks, you don't need them. Rather try and restructure your diet again. Balance your protein and good carbs. eat low fat not fat free stuff, you still need a bit fat from your diet... Sterkte

Reply to Skinnygirl