Question
Posted by: Webcat | 2008/06/05

Diet pills

I noticed some questions about diet pills and thought I'd let you all know that diet pills containing norpseudoephedrine have been rescheduled. This means that you will need a doctor's prescription in order to obtain these in future.

Dear Webcat
Thank you for this info Webcat. I am so pleased and relieved that diet pills have been rescheduled if they contain any version of epinephrine or ephedrine. I have been worried for many years about the indiscriminate use of such products and have often received Messages from Readers relating the negative side-effects they experience when they use such diet pills. In addition some Readers tell me that they are so addicted to these pills that they have been using them for many years. This is really a step in the right direction.

3
Posted by: Alleycat | 2008/06/06

the dr i got it from has never met me.. was just told that I needed some diet pills and she gave me the duromine...

from what i have read and know is that it is very bad side effects...

Reply to Alleycat
Posted by: Webcat | 2008/06/06

If your doctor dispensed it to you, then you would not have needed a prescription. You only need a prescription if you will be getting it from a pharmacy.
A doctor who is licensed to dispense does not need to write a prescription.

Reply to Webcat
Posted by: alley cat | 2008/06/06

I recently got duromine 30mg from my dr without prescription. My ponit is that even though it has been rescheduled, with all the fraudulent dr out there, it makes it that much easier.

just my thoughts

Reply to alley cat