Question
Posted by: boswel | 2007/07/26

Diet pills

Is there any diet pill or supplement that is not harmfull and that actually works? Or just a pill that makes me not be so hungry all the time? I weigh 65kg, and need to loose 10 kg

Dear Boswel
If you only need to lose 10 kg, then Xenical, which is the least harmful of all the diet pills because it does not contain epinephrine, is not indicated (it is intended for individuals who need to lose more than 20 kg). Xenical also does not suppress the appetite. Discuss the use of products such as Duromine or Reductil with your doctor. These medications can be used for weight loss, but are both schedule 5 drugs that need to be prescribed by a dr. Also keep in mind that all medications can cause side-effects.