Question
Posted by: lose it | 2006/11/13

diet pills

Hi I was told that product o2 lean works great battling to lose that pregancy weight and was told it is the safest and at least it gives you some hope if you can see results quick for now!!!

Absolutely not, I don't believe this for a second! Sorry to be so dogmatic, but there is just zero basis for this claim, no reason why it should work and no evidence that it does. The supplement market is unregulated and so it is not ever established whether these things work or not. Nor is it known whether they are safe. In my opinion, you are better off spending that money on getting an appointment with a dietician and having them give you a meal plan to follow. That is the way to go, but I would steer well clear of these products.