Question
Posted by: CV | 2004/10/27

Diet Pills

Hi doc,
According to you, what is the best diet pills to use ? I just want to lose approx. 6 kilo's for the summer. My friend told me about some ephedrine product that's really good, but she can't remember the name. I thank you in advance.

Dear CV
I am totally opposed to the use of diet pills and potions. If this product does contain ephedrine then it can cause a variety of negative side-effects such as insomnia, tremors, palpitations, psychotic reactions, etc, etc, and you can become dependent so that you will require more and more to achieve the same boost that ephedrine gives you. If the product contains ephedra then you should keep in mind that diet products containing this substance have been banned in most other countries. If you only need to lose 6 kg then you can do this without taking pills by using an energy-reduced diet and regular exercise - this is a cheaper, safer option.
Take care