Question
Posted by: propanet | 2003/02/16

Diet Mix

Hi Doc , Thank you for earlier reply (wonderful)

I happen to have a bottle of this mixture (the chemist usually make their own mixture) I shall be obliged if you could come back to today. (I need the info urgently for serious matters)

name Easi-slim: Active ingredients, 5ml contains DpPSEUDEOPHEDRINE HCL 20MG Mg SULPHATE 375MG, CAFFEINE ANHYDROUS 27,857 MG (THIS IS AS PER LABLE)
PREVIOUS QUESTION WAS ABOUT CHANGE IN BEHAVIOUR AFTER USING THE ABOVE STROOP CONTINUOUSLY FOR OVER 2 YEARS.

Propanet, the pseudo-ephedrine may act as a stimulant and cause mood changes and irritablility. I’m sorry, but I usually get the questions the day after being posted and I answer them the following night if I can (it’s 00h34 at the moment). Let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.