Question
Posted by: Charmaine | 2007/08/01

Diet help

My 12 year old was put on a diet as she needs to loose 6kgs she saw a dietician I need to set up meal plans for her and have no idea where to start please can you send me some daily meal plans thats quick and easy to prepare and that she can also understand and make for herself when she needs something to eat and I'm not there to help her.

Dear Charmaine
I unfortunately do not have ready-to-use meal plans for 12-year-olds who need to lose weight. Go back to the dietitian and ask her to assist you with planning these meals as she may have prescribed a low-fat or low-GI diet for your daughter. I am sure the dietitian will be glad to assist you.