Question
Posted by: twink | 2005/11/23

diet has fallen apart!

i'm having a rough week. struggling to stick to my diet. how badly would a week of bad eating effect my weight?

Dear Twink
When you reach a low like this it could be because the diet you are using for weight loss is unbalanced or far too low in energy content. Your diet should still contain all the different food groups and provide you with variety and it should not contain less than 1500 cal or 6300 kJ per day. If your slimming diet does not meet these standards then I would recommend that you change over to a more balanced weight reduction diet that does not cause starvation.