Question
Posted by: Nelspruit | 2004/09/28

Diet for unexplained infertility

I had a failed Artif Insem in January this year and went for an IVF during September. The result was negative and I don't know which way now. The doctors are all very vague - my laparos showed no problem. I have regular period - my husband sperm is not great but ok. Why is nothing working. They got nine eggs after injections but said they could only use four eggs of which two fertilised and was inplanted. Bloodtest shows nothing. Seemingly I have to try and improve the quality of the eggs. Is there a specific diet that will help improve eggs and sperm and/or other medication.

Success rates on IVF are not 100% even if no abnormalities were found. There are no proven diets that improve fertility

1
Posted by: Angie | 2004/09/29

Boh you and your husband should take Staminogro - it improves egg and sperm quality.You can buy it over the counter at most pharmacies. It works especially on sperm.
Good Luck

Reply to Angie